| 11 comments ]

Fthemes.com has released Incorporate, free business WP theme with many feature.  Features that I like from this theme are feature post with slide show style, custom menu, and options page.
Info from develeoper site:
Incorporate is a high quality free business WordPress theme with options page. Supports the post thumbnails and custom menus. Suitable for any niche especially for business or portfolio web sites
Features:
  • WordPress 3.0 Ready
  • Custom Menus Support
  • Custom Background Support
  • Options Page
  • Post Thumbnails
  • Featured Content
  • 125×125 banners ready (easy editable from admin options)
  • Two columns
  • Gravatar on Comments
  • Compatible with latest WordPress versions
  • Widgets Ready
  • SEO Optimized
  • Fixed width
  • Logo .PSD file and font files are included in theme folder.
  • Tested and compatible with all major browsers: IE, FF, Safari

11 comments

Toronto Mortgages said... @ March 24, 2011 at 7:09 AM

I love your writing style and how you write articles, really perfect. Do you consider writing for other blogs as a guest?

Car Loans Mississauga said... @ April 1, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I agree, you do write your articles with passion. I hope you get the time to post for me some time in the future.

Stefan Liviu said... @ April 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Thanks for the share :)

webpages said... @ April 29, 2011 at 2:33 PM

my first time visiting this blog, written a whole article is pretty good and add new insights

Restoran Jepang said... @ May 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM

after I have read several articles that fit within the blog turned out pretty good article to read

steve said... @ June 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM

business logo design

Very nice information shared by you. I was just searching this type of information and luckily I got it from your blog. I

like your blog also. Keep it up.

certified financial planner course Washington, D.C. said... @ June 10, 2011 at 4:17 PM

This business WP theme has very nice features. I have applied it on my blog. It is really wonderful. Its look is very nice.

Best Online Drug Store said... @ June 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Very nice theme for business purposes.

פריצת דיסק said... @ June 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Your information will be very useful for me. I can see that you are an expert in this area. Thanks for all your help.

סאמר סקול said... @ October 25, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Just stumbled across this and I’m SO glad I did! Thanks for the great info.
There aren’t a lot of good sources like this. I can see that you are an expert in this area.

carlin said... @ October 12, 2017 at 3:47 AM

I like your writing style how you write post, really perfect. Do you consider writing for different blogs as a guest? CP-DSKCH-7925G=

Post a Comment